Thursday, January 15, 2009

So sick!


Okay so I woke up this mornin' sick. Well actually I woke up yesterday mornin' sick and woke up today even worse! Ugh! I took some Tylenol Cold but it's not really helpin'! So my BFF (not you Daja lol) I should say my new male BFF Aaron offered to make me some chicken noodle soup when he gets off work! I'm so excited lol! I am truly blessed to have such great best friends. Daja, Aaron, and Dustin are my BFF's and I couldn't ask for anything better! So yeah he's makin' me some soup but he's not gonna blow it or feed it to me cuz BFF's just don't do that lol. Ooooh and I'ma grab a bottle of 99 Blackberries and some Turkey Hill Limeade! It's gonna be a fun night! I'ma try hard to get him to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 (one of my favorite shows) wit' me but he's hesitant lol. Enough on Aaron back to yours truly! Haha I'll be back! This is the sick me!


6 comments:

  1. u dork! make him blow that ish..and if he dont wanna watch jon and kate..u better tie him to the couch and keep his eyes open

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao oh he's gonna watch it! He just doesn't realize it yet! And unh unh I don't want him spittin' all in my food lol! I can blow it my damn self lol. We gettin' drunk tonight. Tonight we're gonna go see Biggy. Heyyyy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. u mean biggie? and that doesnt come out until tomorrow night..unless ya'll got vip all access passes for the premier wit diddy or some shit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfao! Man I actually laughed out loud on that one. Tryna type so fast! Yeah Biggie and I mean to say tomorrow night geez! Give me a break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur face looks YOUNG in this pic..maybe its because u have those 9th/10th grade braids n the front that shida use to do

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well my face looks young cause I am young lol. And don't hate on my braids. Also after all these years you should know how to spell Sheda's name!

    ReplyDelete